• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Modern CNC work in Turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Modern un-mentionable items being made in Turkey, a NATO member, are of the highest quality. They make ammo for un-mentionables, also. Imagine if some enterprising US entrepreneur contracted with a Turkish factory to mfg. authentic Hawkin rifles, maybe the Aston 1842, or some other black powder gun? The currency exchange rate is extremely favorable vs. the dollar. But, I sleep, perhaps to dream! as Shakespeare would say. A copy of the old Webley break-opens would fly off the shelves, just sayin'. Merely daydreaming! 🥹

I talked to the Yildiz distributor of their shotguns. He said he doubts any Turkish gunmakers would be willing to make muzzleloaders, as no market is perceived for them.

I have 2 Turkish pistols. Both are superb clones of older models. Sold a few smoothies and the wood on the 350$ gun looked better. Than any clay target gun I've owned

I was just out at the range with two of my Turks today they are FANTASTIC pistols. During my military Career I deployed to Turkey a few times. I liked to go to the gun shops. People can say what they want but they ARE very much craftsmen. I saw some modern double barrel Fowlers that blew my socks off. I have no doubt that IF an importer could get them to build some Front stuffers they would be top notch.

I have a modern arm made in Turkey and yup, it's very high quality.

Yes it did, point being- the Turkish factories could make a great muzzleloader for a fair price, according to the work done on the modern guns they produce.

Latest posts

Back