• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for Thompson Center 50cal Firestorm flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ltdshooter

32 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a friend. He would like the stainless version if possible. I know these are not common, but he wants something with a different twist. Let me know if anyone has one gathering dust and I'll hook you up with my friend. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a friend. I know these are not common, but he wants something with a different twist. Let me know if anyone has one gathering dust and I'll hook you up with my friend. Thanks!
They are not uncommon.Don,t just grab the first one you see. I bought one new and sold it years later cause I couldn’t get past the ugly black plastic stock.Mine was blued and some were SSteel.Mine was a f/lock.Which one does your friend want cause it also came in percussion.

They are not uncommon.Don,t just grab the first one you see. I bought one new and sold it years later cause I couldn’t get past the ugly black plastic stock.Mine was blued and some were SSteel.Mine was a f/lock.Which one does your friend want cause it also came in percussion.
If Boyd,s offered a wood stock for it at the time I probably would have kept it.Triggers are heavy from the factory but I slickened mine up.

Looking for a friend. He would like the stainless version if possible. I know these are not common, but he wants something with a different twist. Let me know if anyone has one gathering dust and I'll hook you up with my friend. Thanks!
You may want to post a price range. I know where a few sit, but they have become beloved season extenders for friends and relatives in PA and unless you get lucky don’t seem to move that much outside of families, but your friend may have already discovered that. Also, as far as I know they were all made with the ‘standard’ TC twist of 1-48, so not sure you’ll find one with a ‘different’ twist.

Not looking to low ball anyone. I know (and so does my friend) they are not common, so I don't expect anyone to let go of one easy especially in PA. I had a cabin in Ridgway and the primitive season meant more to me than regular rifle by large degree! If anyone has one they are willing to part with let me know and we can go from there. Thanks!

Back