• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

looking for fiber optic sights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midway sells them. I have a fiber optic on the front of my TC because when I built the gun from a kit, I couldn't see the front sight well at all.

My rifle was shooting high with the rear sight as low as it would go so I ordered a taller than standard front optic sight to get me back in the adjustment range.

TC made fiber optic sights for their side lock rifles, they come up on eBay from time to time but are expensive.

I have Williams fire sights on my TC Hawken. Easy as pie to install. I ended up putting a peep on and left the front alone. Only because my eye sight is headed south fast. The Williams worked for several years and deer before I replaced the rear.

Back