• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Leman is coming together!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southarkrob

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I talked to Greg tonite and my Leman is coming along great... he is about to start sanding and it and getting it ready to finish. I cant wait to get this rifle and get her sighted in for deer season. Greg said that the Track of the Wolf kit is one of the best he has ever put together.He said that it took very little work to inlet the lock and other pieces. I ordered it with a plain maple stock and he said that I got a nice stock with some curl.. I am happy bout that... even tho original Lemans came with plain wood. Cant wait to give a range report on it!! Just thought I would share. Robbie

Sounds Good Robbie. I'm sure all the waiting will be worth it when she arrives. and like Mazo said we will need to see pictures. :thumbsup:

Kinda like lookin at a big thick ribeye on the grill, you cant wait to taste it. Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Talked to Greg yesterday and it is together...just finishing it...said he had a little more sanding to do and then he will varnish the stock and brown the barrel. I cant wait!!!!

Back