• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Large Buffalo hunter knife.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: I'm doing an inventory reduction. Selling off wares that I realize I no longer need, or have storage room for.
So here's your chance to own a Two Feathers hand crafted knife.

About 2 years ago I made an Arkanas Toothpick with a Red Heart sheath (some of you might remember it?) Anyway; it sold almost as soon as I listed it. So as not to upset the person who bought it by making another one just like it, (it was a one of a kind) I made a different one. This one has a Red Diamond sheath, and a different blade design. This will exactly fit your wardrobe if you’re into the 18th century “Buffalo Hunter” era. The price is $175.00 + $25.00 shipped & insured (Priority mail) to lower 48 states. All prices are in USD$.
Don’t get the wrong idea about this knife. This IS NOT a PC show-off piece just for Period dress, this is a well-crafted, fully functional, Buffalo hunter style knife that will cut patches, chop firewood, Participate in a Sand Bar duel, or and dress a Buffalo, Bear, Elk, Moose, or any other big game animal that you harvest!

The knife is 14” overall in length, with a 9-1/2” blade by 1-3/4” wide. It’s sharp!! The blade/tang is made of 1080 high carbon spring steel and is .1875” (3/16”) thick. It’s forge blued, (still has my forge scale marks on it). It has an iron, oval , cross guard, a 4-1/2” Elk antler handle with a cast Pewter butt cap and (2) 1/8” Iron pins holding it on. The antler handle has a slight curve to the Right (as viewed from the top) making this more of a Right handed knife, but it fits comfortably in either hand.

The sheath measures 11” long by 3-1/2” wide. It’s made with 3 layers of 3-4 oz. Brown oil tanned leather and a layer of Red 3 oz. Suede Leather sandwiched between the front panel and “over the blade” panel. There’s a back panel of the same 3-4 oz. leather with my Two Feathers signature burned into it. The front panel has 3 Diamonds of different sizes cut through it to reveal the Red Suede that’s sandwiched between the front and the “over the blade” panel. The front is set off by (4) 3/8” Iron spots between the Diamonds. There is a belt loop on the rear that can accommodate a 2-3/8” belt. The whole sheath is stitched with artificial sinew in a traditional X pattern for that PC look.

I sell/ship to Canada, but all prices are in USD$. Shipping out of country will cost you more. Contact me for new shipping price outside of the Lower 48 states.

As always, thanks for looking. If you’re interested or have questions or comments, please PM me here. I prefer PayPal friends and family, but will take money orders or personal checks. Money Orders will add 1 week for US Postal travel time (snail mail). Personal Checks will add 2 weeks for travel time and bank clearance.
I now sell/ship to Canada. Any Canadian orders will be higher priced due to the USD CAD exchange rates. All prices here are in USD$.
I ship same day as funds are received or check clears, the exceptions are; Sundays, Federal holidays, severe weather, and PO hours.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (248).jpg
    thumbnail (248).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 140
  • thumbnail (249).jpg
    thumbnail (249).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 129
  • thumbnail (250).jpg
    thumbnail (250).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 121