• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dixon's GUN MAKERS FAIR Better than ever

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundog

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Dixons 27th annual gun makers fair dates this year are Friday July 24th Sat July 25th and Sun July 26th.
I just got the flyer and man oh man it is better than ever ! This one is not to be missed. Seminars by people like Don Stith, Jim Chambers, John Getz to name just a few fo the folks doing seminars. There are also things especially for the ladies and a great kids program of junior workshops. Oh and of course there are deals to be had, Ive gotten some real buys over the years.
The fair is located in Kempton PA 19529
Dixons phone # is 610 756-6271

Dixon's is located just off Rt737 a few miles south of Kempton. Exit off Rt 78 at exit 40 and drive north about 3 three miles, there is a sign on the right.

The village of Krumsville is also located at exit 40 and is the location of Dietrich's Meat market which is a very nice Pa Dutch country store. http://www.dietrichsmeats.com/storehours.htm

Dietrich's is worth a trip by it's self, they have a smoke house and smoke everything, even game. They sell smoked pig's head.

Just a few miles west of Krumsville is Hamburg which is the location of the Cabela's store.

Have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are planning our summer vacation to get there this year.
MOJAM in Missouri the weekend before then driving out to York Pa. to see family then up to the Dixon's Fair.

Is it July yet...?

last year was my first visit to dixons gun fair. to say that i was overwelmed by it would be an understatement. meet a lot of nice and interesting people, especially greg and his wife of dixons. been back to the store a few times this past year, always have a good time there. this year my cards are loaded, cant wait.....

Got to call my buddy Knapper n see if he is gonna have tables there this year. Usually he is set up at the bottom of the wooden steps leading up to the shop itself, he's the guy selling gun flints n dressed as Native (Shawnee). If ya see a short fat guy with long hair glasses n a mustache its me, say howdy cause I don't bite n iffen I do I done had my shots so it ain't catching. I should also have some wingbone turkey calls tp put out as well. Dixon's is an awsome event n ain't missed it but once n a long long time. Hope ta see ya there.

Back