• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kalamazoo Whahoo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where ya comin from No Deer? I,m always curious if I know other people on the board from Michigan...Mark

Coming from Lansing. Have you been to the Lansing Muzzle Loading Gun Club range at Laingsburg?

I plan on being down there for the weekend. I'll be toting around the matchlock and wearing my "gnome" hat.

The old lady and I will be there both days as usual.

Rick

Also will be at Lapeer this weekend.

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning when the doors open. I have a list of things too look for, and I may be back Sunday morning too as there is always something I passed over then decide I can't live without. I'll be the Longhunter with the Brown Tri-corn Hat.

I plan on being there saturday, as early as possible. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I should be in full 42d Highland dress, come up and say 'Hi' if ya see me!

I'm going to try to be there on Sunday. Probably getting off work at 6am Sunday morning, so the drive will be interesting.

I will be down there as well. I will be dresses in really strange looking clothes. I will have this strange type of tricorn hat with a big block M on the front of it.

In the years past my whole family has dressed up for this event, but this year we are very busy that day. I have to pick up my Mother from the Airport, and go pick up my new puppy on Sat as well. So dressing up for this event is out of the question.

Drive safe everybody and see you down there!

maggi and i plan on being down there on saturday morning. we are only going for the one day this year. hope to see some of ya there.
pieman

Another year and another Kalamazoo down..I couldnt find a weskit to fit me so I guess I better lay off the feedbag.
Basicly got some glovers needles,flints,cartridge paper,and some other assorted crafting supplies you won't find in any stores in my neck of the woods.Oh and some new wool knee socks :applause: ...Mark

Latest posts

Back