• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kalamazoo Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on going unless work or something else gets in the way, which is what usually happens when I "plan on" doing something :cursing:

SgtSchutzen said:
I plan on going unless work or something else gets in the way, which is what usually happens when I "plan on" doing something :cursing:

Ha! Funny how those "things" pop up. Those "things" are the reason I haven't shot at an organized club shoot since July. :wink:

I believe I'll be at the Air Force Museum in Dayton this year with my son and wife when the show is going on. I went last year and it's amazing.

3crows and I will be there saturday maybe sunday too? got a hotel room for sat night so we can take our time, that show is way too big to rush through!

Yeppers count me in. I'll be there at door opening on sat. and maybe sunday. I'll be dresssed in a civil war unifor, don't know weter yank, or reb yet. Depends on how I feel when I get up. I havn't missed a show in Kazoo for about 15 yrs. Since they built another room for show it's alot less jammed up. Ya never know what ya find there.

I'll be there helping a vendor buddy man his tables. Look for Smoking Iron Tailor.

Many Klatch

I'll be there both days,also, manning my table. It's called R.A.Scheffler Powderhorns. Any and all please stop by and introduce yourselves. I would like to meet others that are on this forum,too.

I may have jumped the gun on me being able/wanting to go. My friend, that first brought me to the K'zoo Show, and whom I go with, has recently decided not to continue with chemo treatments. It is now in his liver, pancreas, and one other spot. He is weak and unable to go. Hard to see a 6'7" guy at 165 lbs.

I have his fullstock, homemade Leman here to change back to percussion, as he is unable and wants his kids to be able to shoot it after he's gone. He's getting his affairs in order and I am helping him, where I can.

I don't think I can walk around there alone and keep my composure, let alone think straight. So, I would like to meet you guys next year.
Thanks, Flint

Flint,

Sorry to hear of your friend's illness and infirmity. I work in the medical field with the sickest of the sick and I do not envy you, and be with your friend in his time of need. If the weather is decent, I will be driving out there either on saturday or sunday. I am looking for a few last pieces to finish off my accoutrements and outfit.

Yeppers I had to beg off today since I spent a wad on Saturday. 24 bars of soap from the soap lady-great flavors. a 1841 Mississippi, and several odds, and ends. My wife and I paid for 2 day passes so am goign to pass todays onto son and his wife.

Lucky guys! No such show out west anytime soon that I am aware of, and I just missed the Cascade show in Washington last weekend. Good luck on that 41, Private. Hope you get the lock sorted out. That's such a handsome and historic weapon.

I bet it was a great time. Just couldn't make it. Found out today my friend died this morning. He's the one that 1st brought me there years ago.

I was not able to attend. I had planned on Sunday, but a few unfortunate events prevented it. I had a bad allergic reaction saturday night, and Sunday morning got a bad nosebleed. I figured I had better stay home. Its a shame, I wanted to attend some of the lectures on the Alamo. Flint, sorry to hear of your friend. Be glad that his suffering has ended and attend future events for his memory.

Back