• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Ordered...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know......could not help myself....ya see I have this disease.....🤣
The scientific name of the disease is called Gottagetanothergunitis.
And unfortunately it is incurable.
It can be mitigated for a short while by getting another firearm of some sort.
Posted by a poor soul who is a long time sufferer.
You can tell that by looking at my gun racks. (racks plural)
Good luck
Bunk

The scientific name of the disease is called Gottagetanothergunitis.
And unfortunately it is incurable.
It can be mitigated for a short while by getting another firearm of some sort.
Posted by a poor soul who is a long time sufferer.
You can tell that by looking at my gun racks. (racks plural)
Good luck
Bunk
Bunk, wanted another project...albeit a small one. It will be fun.!

I have one and really like it. I recommend that you don't overload it. Lots of guys online talk of 30 or more grains, but in reality the guns were made for a lot less powder. I super glued a shortened .380 ACP case to a cut off spoon handle and dip 12 grains of FFFg from a small glass jar, load a .015 lubed patched .440 ball. I get 365 fps mv and at 10' can keep 10 shots in a 3" group. Aim carefully, as if you are using a snubby and you will be amazed with the accuracy. I made a loading stand, kind of like what BP revolver shooters use to charge their cylinders, and it makes loading that mini gun a lot easier.

I have one and really like it. I recommend that you don't overload it. Lots of guys online talk of 30 or more grains, but in reality the guns were made for a lot less powder. I super glued a shortened .380 ACP case to a cut off spoon handle and dip 12 grains of FFFg from a small glass jar, load a .015 lubed patched .440 ball. I get 365 fps mv and at 10' can keep 10 shots in a 3" group. Aim carefully, as if you are using a snubby and you will be amazed with the accuracy. I made a loading stand, kind of like what BP revolver shooters use to charge their cylinders, and it makes loading that mini gun a lot easier.
Thanks for the info.

Back