• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just a heads up - Navy Arms Pedersoli Percussion SxS deal in Va.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have absolutely no connections in any way to this shop - in fact I think they have no friggen clue when it comes towards muzzleloaders. I drove all the way over there because they had a flintlock for a good price, and it turns out they don't know the difference between percussion and flintlock.

Yesterday, Sat 10/14, I was visiting my son down that way and stopped into the local shop, handled a very nice shotgun (didn't have a bore light with me but looked clean from the top) They were asking 500 but will take 450. I did pop the barrel and verified it's a Pedersoli not Pietta.
I'm kinda kicking myself for not grabbing it at that price but I already had and sold one (I want a flintlock). Figured I'd pass the info along, hopefully one of us will get it.

All Shooters Tactical
3310 Noble Pond Way Suite 108, Woodbridge, VA 22193
Near the intersection of Smoketown Rd. and the Prince William Parkway, in Woodbridge VA just 3 miles West of Interstate 95

Back