• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jacobsburg PA this weekend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundog

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This weekend Oct 23-24-25 is the annual American Fur Trade Rondy at Jacobsburg state park near Easton PA
Open to the public 9 to 5 Sat and 9 to 3 on Sunday.
Not only is it on the sight of the Henry Rifle factory but the museum there is awsome.
In addition their is a working smithy and an origional rifle maker shop~amaizing how small that shop is.
Wonders to behold.... yes watching some of the BP events. I have been amaized watching guys shoot match sticks, life savers, toothy pics and cutting feathers, oh yeah spliting a ball on an ax blade too. Really an astonishing compitition.
On Sunday at 12:30 is the trap shoot- Flint and Percussion.
Admission to the rondy is $5
In order to shoot I think you must be in period costume no later than 1840 but I am not certain of that and I couldnt get any info. I am not shure how strict they are about being PC and I am thinking that they may be kind of relaxed. I hope so I want to shoot my trade gun in the trap event on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back