• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site,Charlie.Its good to have another flatlander aboard. Are you club affiliated yet? I am with the First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen over on the eastern side of the state.This is a good group and I am sure you will learn a lot. I sure have.

Howdy Charlie !! Glad ya finally found this website!! Its the Best MUZZLELOADING SITE ON THE NET !!! lOTS O GREAT FELLERS HERE....And a few women folk too !!!

Hi, good to hear from you. Haven't attended an event in Kansas.....yet, but hope to soon. Emery

Hey Charlie--if you want to really get bit by the bug, try going into TalkingBear.com This old boy is out of Wichita,but has been over to our doins several times. Has a terrific hand with his resonator guitar and we have had some of the greatest campfire sings you have seen. I was the blanket trader up by the hedgerow at the Territorial. Did we talk?

Last edited by a moderator:
i spent most of my time carrying wood.but i hope i at least said hi.it could be said that i wasnt equiped the best for that one.so i hope to do bettet next time.i was camped on the back row right next to the path at the rock wall buckskin charlie

Back