• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I recruited a pistol shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmattison

70 Cal.
Reaction score
We've got another one hooked. My wifes uncle shot my 1851 last night and he was instantly hooked. He went to Cabela's today and bought an 1858 Army. He just called me and told me. Now maybe I can get him to buy a rifle too.

HD

Geez. Another competitor for the limited stock of bp guns. How am I going to own all the bp guns in the world if you keep getting more people interested?

I recently bought a Ruger Old Army, my 1st venture to the "dark side". (BP) I would like to get a rifle to go with it. I'm very partial to Rugers :bow: and was disappointed when the Old Army was discontinued. :shake: I was hoping they'd make a revolver type carbine (not sure what these were called) that would share cylinders with the Old Army. Now, I know that's just wishful thinking. :youcrazy: I saw one of a different make (Italian?) in a pawn shop once a long time ago and thought it was cool. :applause: I'll have to settle for a non-Ruger if I want one now.

Cage

I agree Blizzard,
I shoot my BP more than my cartridge gun. Matter of fact it's about time to go out and shoot em some more. I think I will us my brass .44 reb sheriffs model.

Back