• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Hunting & Fishing Lease in Dauphin County

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the 2024 Season would it be possible to join this lease. I am in Lancaster County looking for a place near by to hunt again and would love to tour the property and help with any maintenance from time to time. Let me know!
Hey buddy. It depends on what our current hunters decide. If someone leaves, then we will have a spot open up. Message me with your contact information and I’ll give you some times when you can come look at it

Interested in joining the lease to include potentially 2 others as well. We work at FTIG so this would be close. Please let me know of this is still available starting next year. Thanks

We have a roughly 1,000 acre active farming and forestry property in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania now open to sixty hunters. After many years of running a semi public deer hunting program, we have gone to a September 1-June 1 hunting and fishing lease, everything included except groundhogs and trapping. I do all the trapping. Catch and release fishing on over a private mile of Clark’s Creek and in our little farm pond. Four parking areas. Fantastic access to adjoining 43,000 acre SGL and Ibberson Conservation Area. $650.00 for everything. No guests, our insurance policy only allows the actual lease holder. Contact me here by message if you are interested or have questions.

Interested in joining the lease to include potentially 2 others as well. We work at FTIG so this would be close. Please let me know of this is still available starting next year. Thanks
Hi TJ, thank you. We will know our existing roster probably around late May, 2024. Please check in with me then and hopefully we will have an answer for you. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday time

Hi TJ, thank you. We will know our existing roster probably around late May, 2024. Please check in with me then and hopefully we will have an answer for you. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday time
Will do! Thank you and have a great holiday as well!

Could you please provide some clarity, you say you have 1000 acres and are looking for 60 leases early in your thread then at the end you state you are capped at 35 spots. How many people are hunting this 1000 acres. Thanks Reds

Could you please provide some clarity, you say you have 1000 acres and are looking for 60 leases early in your thread then at the end you state you are capped at 35 spots. How many people are hunting this 1000 acres. Thanks Reds
Original post is from 2.5 years ago. We subsequently changed from a goal of sixty to 35 hunters. We have been at 35 paying hunters all three years so far, and it’s probably where we will stay. We lose a few guys each year, so spots do open up. No geese, and not a lot of doves, surprisingly. However, the pgc’s released pheasants do come running to our habitat. I just finished checking and putting in traps. Always try to cut down the predators and nest raiding varmints.

Thanks for getting back. I would definitely be interested if openings arise. Let me know and I will also check back. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas! Reds

Thanks for getting back. I would definitely be interested if openings arise. Let me know and I will also check back. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas! Reds
Check in with us in late May 2024. Thanks for your interest and have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas

We have a roughly 1,000 acre active farming and forestry property in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania now open to sixty hunters. After many years of running a semi public deer hunting program, we have gone to a September 1-June 1 hunting and fishing lease, everything included except groundhogs and trapping. I do all the trapping. Catch and release fishing on over a private mile of Clark’s Creek and in our little farm pond. Four parking areas. Fantastic access to adjoining 43,000 acre SGL and Ibberson Conservation Area. $650.00 for everything. No guests, our insurance policy only allows the actual lease holder. Contact me here by message if you are interested or have questions.

I see this is an old do you have a direct email for Q&A?

Back