• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How's it goin', eh?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickleass3006

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, all! :peace:

I've been lurking on this site for a awhile, finally decided to take the plunge. A little primer on myself: I live in Ontario, Canada and have been an avid hunter/shooter for about 25 years. Was bitten by the blackpowder bug several years ago, mostly for hunting and informal target shooting. I even got the opportunity to work as an armourer on a movie set a while back ( "The Pathfinder" starring Kevin Dillon, James Woolvitz and Graeme Greene) that was a tremendous experience, especially working with the actors and re-enactors on the set. (I've never had to load so many darn flintlocks in my life!) Hoping to share some of my limited experiences with you all and learn from this vast pool of experience!

Welcome Powderburn - glad you decided to stay a spell.

Sounds like an interesting movie...:hmm:

"During the French and Indian Wars, the legendary woodsman known as the Pathfinder (or Natty Bumppo), along with his adoptive Indian father Chingachgook and the beautiful Mabel Dunham, becomes involved in an attempt to rescue a besieged British fort. Adapted from the 1840 novel by James Fenimore Cooper, one of the author's "Leatherstocking Tales."

Starring: Kevin Dillon, Graham Greene, Jaimz Woolvett, Russell Means
Directed by: Donald Shebib
Distributed by: Hallmark Home Entertainment
Rated: PG-13 (MPAA)
Run Time: Runtime: 104:00
Release Year: 1994

Availability
On VHS

Powderburn,
first off let me say welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. i was wondering how it was working with the actors on the movie????? you always hear about how high strung they are( rude,crude and uncuth) just wondering if you found them to be that way. looking forward to your contributions to the forum.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :redthumb: :)

I see yer from Ontario too--ever been to the big Muzzleloader shoot in Napanee? Welcome to the forum!

Thanks a bunch for the hospitality!

Say, where did you get all of the info for the movie? I've been looking to snag a copy of it for ages, but could never find it. (I never did see the finished version). Also wanted to see how my "acting debut" went. (This consisted of the camera standing behind me as I shot a charging Indian with my Brown Bess. Didn't have me in the shot, just the gun. That's the extent of my acting ability!)

If you could let me know where I could get a copy of this, would appreciate the info!

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back