• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from the Texas Hill Country

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcneill

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just stumbled over this forum (from The High Road) a couple of days ago. Looks great.
I've been muzzleloading a little over ten years. Have a couple of TC Hawken .50 cals - one flintlock and one caplock. I'm partial to the flintlock for shooting, but the caplock is my favorite for "looking at". It's one of the 'Classic" models with the high-gloss blued metal and select grade walnut stock. Also have '51 Navy, '61 Navy, and '60 Army revolvers. Next on my wish list is a '49 Pocket :) Maybe later this year.

I'm fairly computer illiterate and I read a lot more than I post, but it's good to meet you folks and am looking forward to a long ride.

Jim

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :front:

mcneill,
welcome to the forum glad to have
you with us. don't worry about your puter
skills, besides all the information on B/P
you can find here there are many here that can
help you with those skills also. Hope you will
join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Welcome to the forum from a fellow "Highroader".There are quite a few other folks here that also post there.Gary,Mec and Gatofeo to name a few of the best known.

Welcome mcneill - Glad you found us.
I just spent a week in the TX hill country - it's beautiful!
Hope to see you here 'n there around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Glad you got here from THR McNeil. (4v50) Gary. :hatsoff:

Back