• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Southern Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Carter

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Howdy. I semi-retired to South Indiana from South Georgia. My interests in muzzleloading are target shooting and history.

What part of Southern Indiana do you live in? I used to live in Seymour and shot with a group in North Vernon called the Fish Creek Long Rifles. If you live anywhere near there, I highly recommend that group to you. They are a great group and have a pretty neat club. Also, don't miss a chance to shoot at Friendship. That, too, is a wonderful experience.

Welcome to the forum. :hatsoff: We look forward to your input and questions. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your welcomes. I'm looking forward to being a member. I have been doing a lot of perusingt he Forums and have found a lot of topics of interest (especially the pie recipes :grin: ). I will be happy to sample your favorite libations and give you an expert's opinion, free gratis of course. :haha:
BTW I live in Madison, IN, so if anyone is close by shoot me a PM.

Latest posts

Back