• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello to all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMPerry1201

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey to everyone, my name is Josh and I am new to the wonderful world of Traditional Muzzleloading. I am currently attempting to to build a kit with the assistance of a good friend who has a few under his belt. Im sure I will have a million questions for the collective wealth of knowledge I have discovered here. I look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks Josh

Welcome to the MLF Josh! Glad you found our camp. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here so don't be shy asking your questions. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

welcome to the exciting world of traditional muzzleloaders. Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Franklin Injury to Saints not as grave as first believed

Aubrayo Franklin, 30, signed a one-year deal with the Saints after failing to reach a long-term deal with the ?49ers, who placed the franchise tag on the 6-foot-1, 317-pound defensive lineman in 2010.

Franklin has recorded 187 tackles, one interception, four sacks, and three forced fumbles in an eight-year career that began in Baltimore in 2003. He played the last four season with the San Francisco 49ers.a

Defensive tackle Aubrayo Franklin , a key signing by the New Orleans Saints this offseason, suffered a hurt medial collateral ligament on Saturday preseason loss to the Houston Texans, according to the Times-Picayune.

Franklin's hurt , while a setback, is not as serious as first believed, but he will have less than three weeks to heal as the Saints are set to kick off the regular season fright against the defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers on September . 8.

Back