• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Utah

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vulture

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from North Eastern Utah, sorry to take so long introducing myself, got cought up in reading all the wonderful information here and over looked this. I've used muzzleloaders since Green River Rifle Works first opened it's doors here in my area and the idea of black powder and front stuffing got my interest. I've built several kits, purchased some off the shelf rifles and pistols, italian built, then tried my hand at putting a set of parts and a precarved stock together, three of those and all went fairly well, two caplocks and one flintlock, and one flintlock pistol. I am very happy to have located this site. Stew.

Welcome from western South Dakota. I just joined up too and I think this site is terrific. Lots of good information and lots of friendly folks.

Welcome from Wisconsin! You know, we do like to see photos of folk's work....hint, hint.

Sounds like you've got a good start in our addiction! :thumbsup: Welcome to the gang. Jump in any time with questions or comments!

Back