• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the tail of the Selkirk Mountains.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we are going to enjoy you here, Walaw. Do you wear a kilt and sporran to funerals? What town or area was your kin from? I have spent a lot of time in Scotland, from east to west, most of it by driving. Of course I have no Scots in me, only some Irish, which some say is the same, but I know it is not. For example, the Irish pipes are sweet sounding, and also capable of thrilling the listener. The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots, and the Scots never got the joke.

I think we are going to enjoy you here, Walaw. Do you wear a kilt and sporran to funerals? What town or area was your kin from? I have spent a lot of time in Scotland, from east to west, most of it by driving. Of course I have no Scots in me, only some Irish, which some say is the same, but I know it is not. For example, the Irish pipes are sweet sounding, and also capable of thrilling the listener. The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots, and the Scots never got the joke.
LMAO. Ulleann pipes are sweet too. Family was from Stirling just north of. George Law was one of the Prince's chaplains. Rotted in jail. He was from Inverness. Yes I wear the full set on formal occasions

Don't get my scots up. My family were sent here as a result of Culloden.
Mine, also. My ancestor was liberated from the English prisoner ship by the French. Released in the Caribbean and made his way to Virginia. His first and last name were the same as mine, purely by coincidence.

Back