• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from southeastern Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to a young fellow from church who asked me about teaching him, whatever I used t know about muzzleloading, I have once again re-entered the ring. 20+ years ago I shot C&B pistols, flintlocks, percussion and in-lines. Don’t even remember why I stopped. I am sure I will be asking a few questions until at least some of my memory returns. Thanks in advance!
I grew up in southeastern Ohio, Hocking County. Where do you live?

already in the planning stage! Hard to find rendezvous these days .
Coming up January 20th and 21st is the big Sons of Liberty indoor trade faire at Canters Cave in Jackson Ohio. Great opportunity to see all the toys we like and meet new folks. You might even consider joining the Sons of Liberty Muzzleloading group. They have several rendezvous they sponsor there at Canters Cave each year.

Coming up January 20th and 21st is the big Sons of Liberty indoor trade faire at Canters Cave in Jackson Ohio. Great opportunity to see all the toys we like and meet new folks. You might even consider joining the Sons of Liberty Muzzleloading group. They have several rendezvous they sponsor there at Canters Cave each year.
Thanks for the info, I am sure the youngsters will be excited for that opportunity.

Latest posts

Back