• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from SE PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee45

32 Cal.
Reaction score
This looks like a really great forum so I decided to join. I shoot BP guns primarily for hunting. I began back in the mid-seventies and then put it on the backburner after about 3 years until about ten years ago. I've been shooting regularly ever since and shoot a variety of calibers - .32, .40, .45, and .50.

welcome to the fire friend, I am sure you will enjoy the casual atmosphere and occasional humerous banter here and it is a good place to learn and help others learn all aspects of the sport.

welcome to the forum from TN, sounds like you have a good selection. Flint or percussion?

Welcome to the MLF One Shot! Glad you found our camp. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales.

Welcome One Shot. This is a great place for learning and sharing, which often leads to more learning. It's full of really friendly and knowledgeable people. Fuzzy

Welcome to the forum!

If you ever want to shoot in NJ, just give me a holler! I shoot twice a month in Old Bridge: www.oldbridgerifle.com at their Black Powder League Shoots. South East PA is just a stone's throw away from me!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome
I live in York ,This is a great site and we all have alot of fun.
Experts on almost any question are ready to respond to you .
Lets see some pics of what your shootin
Deutsch

one shot I'm from Oxford down in southern Chester Co. where ya'll from?

Welcome friend! You will find this to be a great source of knowledge; be sure and add your 2 cents worth to any discussion.

Hey SEPA, NEPA here! whereabouts you located? heck I'm just glad we got us another Pennamite! :hatsoff:

BigDeutscher, I work in York. I went to the Felton club one time last year for a woods walk - my first. What a hoot.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome...greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my experiences and gaining from the experience of the group. And I will be sharing some pics as suggested by BigDeutscher.

Back