• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from SC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPD 34

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just got my first handgonne .75 waiting deliverly of .36 for kid and .50 for wife.Got to shoot one at range now I am hooked.

HPD,
Welcome to the MLF,glad to have you with
us.That is the way we all got hooked on B/P, just trying it or at least for me. Hope you
will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome fellow Sandlapper,

You will learn more about BP on this site than anywhere. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Make sure you stay active and join your local club. :hatsoff:

welcome HPD34, glad to have you aboard. make smoke, hit your target, and be safe. glad to hear its a family affair. WK1

Glad to have you with us. Maybe we can get together for re-enacting or shooting.

I am in the Florence area.

CS

Bring the wife to the board if you get a chance. She's also welcomed here.

Welcome HPD congrats on havin the family shootin with ya! I have a son that shoots muzzleloaders w/me and a son that shoots other stuff w/me. And my bride has a revolver that I drag her out to shoot once a year and she has a blast

Latest posts

Back