• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama77

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just picked up a percussion muzzleloader. And joined this forum hoping to learn.

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the forum.You'll learn plenty here.Enjoy the forum.Griz

You have found a great place to start. Not sure where you are at in SW Ohio but, Ohio is a pretty good state for Muzzleloader groups/clubs. There are many to pick from all around the state. Use this site for all the knowledge and find a club for some hands on. Get out and learn your equipment and you will not be disappointed in your decision of choosing this sport and past time.

Trent

Thanks everyone. I live between Mason and Monroe. I picked up a CVA Frontier for $125.00, figured it was a decent price. Looking to maybe get a flintlock kit from Cabelas later and putting it together. I shot my CVA Sunday and it was a neat experience. Ive been shooting modern firearms since I was 6 years old. Just haven't shot a black powder gun before, besides reenactment loads.

Howdy from just up the road, in Franklin. We can get together sometime and I'll help you down this fun journey. And I can show you Friendship Indiana, arguably the most fun place on earth for shooters like us.

Back