• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From NW Alberta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from NW Alberta.
I've wanted to get into traditional muzzle loaders for some time now and I just recently picked up a southpaw Lyman Great Plains rifle in .54 caliber and have been picking up some accessories.

I'm really looking forward to learning all about my new hobby. Thanks for having me here.

Welcome to the forum Don, good to meet you. You will definitely find answers to any questions you may have.

howdy from the piney woods in east texas you will definetly enjoy it here lots of knowledge in collection here ! welcome :hatsoff:

Welcome to the MLF Don! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp just waiting to help a fellow BP shooter out. Good choice for a fifle and I won't even give you a hard time about the lock being on the wrong side.

Welcome Don, like the others say THIS IS THE BEST FRONT STUFFERS SITE. Another one from alberta saying welcome to the forum. If i'm not mistaken isn't sagitawah around Whitecourt.

Athabasca McLeod said:
Looks like there are lots of knowledgeable folks here.
And some of us who aren't- but we know a lot more than before we got here!

Glad yer here too.

Dan

Thanks again for the welcomes.

jake2255, yep, Sagitawah is the Cree name for the Whitecourt area. "The place where the rivers meet". Right at the confluence of the Athabasca, McLeod and Sakwatamau (Eagle) rivers.

Now you know where I got my handle too. :wink:

Back