• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from new member in Denmark

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterBjoern

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here and I'm new to muzzleloading and black powder shooting too, so I'm trying to learn all I can and this forum looks like a great place to learn from.

Last Friday I bought my first muzzleloading rifle, a Pennsylvania Scout from Pedersoli.
S.223.jpg

So right now I'm waiting for the paperwork (gun permit) to go thru the system so I can have it delivered and start burning some powder :p

I recently joined a local black powder shooting club where we have some great activities.

You may not understand a lot of the text on the web page, but there are some nice pictures from some of the club activities.

Btw, I also shoot modern style, mostly 9mm pistol and .357/.38 revolver.

Welcome to the best forum on the world wide web. We are all happy to have you join. Since this is your first muzzleloader, you will probably have a lot of questions. Ask as many as you want. There are a lot of good people here with many years experience that will gladly share their knowledge with you. Welcome to our fire.

Welcome aboard, plenty of folks here to answer any questions you could possibly come up with. First peice of sound advice, make sure you don't have any cuts or nicks on your hands when you are handling black powder. If it EVER gets into your system, strange things will start happening. You'll start going backwards!! First symptoms are imediate and irreversible, funny grin :: :shocking:. That's only the start, so be careful. :thumbsup:

PeterBjoern,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. Are you native to Denmark??? If so your English
writing is outstanding. Your right the text on the webb site is greek to me but there are some nice pictures.
Maybe you could get them to put the MLF on their links
section. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Lets see if I can do this . . .

"Welkom"

Naw, that ain't it . . .

"Bienvenue"

Rats . . .

"Boa vinda"

Dad ratted durn blang frammin crasser . . .

Glad you're here and you're good with english a 'cause I sure can't type in Denmarkish.

Welcome! ::

Hi Peter,
Nice to see a neighbour joining the best BP-site around. If you stumble on swedish items and has a question I will gladly try to give you an answer.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! Enjoyed the pictures on your web-page! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome Peter, I'm sure the guys will provide you with some good advice when asked for, there is a wealth of information and years of shooting experience on here.

Took a look at the web site you posted the link to:
Dang found me a Johnnie Reb gray Kepi right off the get go. Then another fellow with an 1874 Sharps. Them Danes sure know good company and guns. Now to figure out how to get to that bier tap shown. Yessa shows me da way dere.

Again Peter, sit down a while and enjoy the site, I sure do.
John

welcome, went to the clubs web site - i saw food, beverages, and smoke. that translates into enjoyment in any language! great to have you aboard. make smoke and punch x's, be safe. dave

Are you native to Denmark??? If so your English writing is outstanding.
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I am indeed native to Denmark. But all of my life I've been used to watching English language movies and TV and reading most of my books in English, so you do learn something over the years.
I've also done a lot of travelling in the US. Actually in just a few weeks I'll be going to Alaska, California and Arizona. The reason I've chosen Alaska this time is that it's the only one of the 50 states I've not visited yet.
So far I've been to the 49 other states and in just a few weeks I'll have accomplished a full score of 50. :shocking:

Maybe you could get them to put the MLF on their links
section.
That's a good idea. I'll suggest that to the webmaster of the club website.

And to you and all the other members who responded to my initial posting, thank you for the warm welcome you've all given me to this forum. :thanks:

Back