• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from N.J.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johndeir

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello just joined. I used to shoot back in the day, been out for a while lookin to get back in. Any body from south jersey that used to shoot here im looking to find local shoots

Welcome to the MLF Eagle Eye! Once you get black powder in your blood you can never get rid of it. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Welcome! Get a hold of Dave (Smokin'.50) I think he's up in your neck of the woods.

Welcome John, good to meet you. I'm sure you will hook up with some shooters from your area who can get you back in the game.

:thumbsup: Welcome John,i lived in Jersey most of my life,retired to N.Y 5 yrs.ago.Have a few friends in S.Jersey.Quite a few BP guys up here.There are a couple of guys from Jersey who post on the forum.I'm sure when they see your post they'll reply.Griz

Greetings John and welcome to the forum! I'm from Central Jersey and I know what most of the Clubs in NJ are doing. Where about in NJ are you located? I'm a member of three Clubs that shoot Black Powder Competitions in NJ!

So how can I help?

Dave

Go to the NMLRA web site and check for Peter C. Smith from Villas NJ in the Field Representatives section cause his phone number is listed. He'll probably know what's going on BP wise in South Jersey!

I know more about Central & North Jersey Clubs.

My main Club is Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club in Old Bridge NJ: www.oldbridgerifle.com . Our Black Powder League meets twice a month, year-round!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
:applause: This might help.Pine Barrens ML Rendezvous Forked River N.J.Large encampment 2-18-11 to 2-20-11.Info-Dave-732-581-0261 or Bob 732-618-3658.Good Shooting.Griz

Griz, by chance did you hear about this weekend's doin's from Doc DeCaro from Traditional Archers of NJ? I got an email from Doc about it this morning but haven't found it mentioned anywhere else.

I don't think I can make it, but I was looking for the info to share with the other NJ members of the forum, especially the 2 new guys...eagleeye and Memphis1211.

Hey Fyrfyter,yes i did here it from Doc.I'm a member of trad of N.J and UBNJ.Lived in Flemington till i retired here 5 yrs ago.Wish i could make this one.Take care,Griz

Just ran across this thread while I was looking for other folks from jersey. I'm from eastampton, right by my holly. I'm looking for other folks in my area to get together and shoot

Back