• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Greybear

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greybear

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello all,

My son has finally gotton me on this site. I'm an old guy and what I know about computers is "ooh, pretty lights" when my wife opens the lid. I am amazed how many people get on here! I look forward to meeting all on the web

GB

Welcome to the forum. You will get the hang of the computer after a while. The good thing is that you can read and post all kinds of info.

Howdy Graybear!!! Old guys can learn the computer fast!!! I did !!
Welcome to The Best Muzzleloading Forum On the Internet!!!
Theres lots of great people here with tons of
information...
You will Like the Moderators Too!!!They are Fantastic!!!
Looking forward to your posts!!!

Greybear,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you with
us.Don't let that keyboard in front of you
intimidate you,especially because of your
years of wisdom.I like you fell into that I
can't do it....This forum has taught me a lot,
from B/P shooting and hunting,to the computer.
Showing me I can use the computer to at least
what I wish to use it for....My lovely wife
takes care of the complicated stuff.
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Don't worry Greybear, us young guys $%^&*^&*(@ at computers just as much as the old guys. :rotf:

Look forward to you sharing your experience with us! :hatsoff:

Welcome.
Computers are not my thing.
RC just taught me how to past a picture.
If I can do it you can! :wink:
These guys are great.

Boomer

Welcome :thumbsup:
I am not that good at these things too. I have kids around that help me a lot. Plus the men here will walk you through issues if needed. Jump in the smoke with the rest of us. :hatsoff:

Welcome Grey Bear. There are plenty of us "Gray Ones" here on this site. If you shoot there is a multitude of information here, and some of the most knowlegeable members from all over the world. Welcome aboard. TOM

Howdy GB. :hatsoff:

Looks like you got the computer figgered out good enuff. I see your post. :wink:

Back