• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtdew

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello folks! I have gotten the bug to build again, so here I am. I started to get an early lancaster "kit" years ago from Suzzane Warren years ago but backed out for lack of funds, but I'm gonna do it this time.

Welcome! That darn black powder bug is hard at work again it seems; you just have to scratch the itch.

Welcome to the MLF! Once that BP bug is in your system you can not get rid of it. Sure would like to see some pic's of your builds.We got a seat set aside for ya at the fire.

Hope it werks out better for ya this time. Take pics to keep us up on yer progress, n' welcome!

Dan

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have yet to build a complete muzzleloader, exept for a coupla cva hawkens back 20 or so years ago, and have since sold them. But I have bought a coupla well abused TC hawkens and by using parts from MBS turned them into more authentic rifles(30" bbl, toeplate, trigg guard, thimbles,etc,etc. Now I want to build an upper end "Kentucky long rifle".In looking at this site I think I come to the rite place.The tutorial here has already answered alot of qeustions, but I'm sure I'll have more!

:hatsoff: :thumbsup: Good ta have ya here.Glad your getting good info from the site.Griz

mtn dew, I just gotta be nosy, just where in ark are you. I am a arks myself and live in Pocahontas (n e part 1 hr west of jonesboro). we may be fairly close yours hounddog

Welcome. Glad you have the bug biten you again. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Back