• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gunsmiths Daughter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this new person getting so many welcomes? Way more than any other I know. Is it because her sign in name implies female, which is a rarity here? Not that I don't fervently welcome new people; just wondering at the probable record of welcomes?

Yep. If this was a real meeting place instead of online, the rush of old men to greet you would send you for the door pretty quick, I'm sure. But let me pile on, too, and welcome you from a little ways NW of Houston!

Two words. Gunsmith……,daughter.
Oh you boys have me blushing! LOL.
I was looking for a group to get info on one gun now and maybe more in the future, although Dad mainly made and fixed rifles. Shame I hate to say I think it's a dying art. I really do think art is what the guns of yesteryear were. From woodgrains, to hand checkering(which my Dad did too), metal designs and etching, etc.

I have some of the books recommended in response posts, but like in the case of this first gun, it had some issues. I had posted pics and got some great information in responses and opinions on it, which I much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back