• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from sunbelt. NJ has a huge deer population. Many forum
members join in in being passionate about the T/C muzzleloaders.
Many members own the rifles.

Welcome from Southern California, formally from N.J. I hunted and camped in Sussex County for many years. I had known the Stokes state Forrest like the back of my hand.

Born and raised in Carlstadt. Remember when the GSP wasn’t even known. Use to Hunt where the Garden state plaza is. That was all farmland back them The trap range and the golf driving range and the Rt 3 drive in where Giant Stadium now stands. Yea I’m that old.

Welcome from Texas, from a former Mt. Hope'r, Morris County, near Rockaway, in the early '70s.
I used to ride my stingray on the power line cuts through the woods around Mt. Hope, near Picatinny Arsenal, and found a bunch of mine shafts going straight down (air vents, I guess). After leaving for Texas, and after the internet started, I learned that Mt. Hope mines provided iron ore for the Colonials back before the Revolution. Jeez, I wished I had had a metal detector back then. No telling what I could have found!

Hello from Jackson NJ. Where do you guys from Jersey shoot? I’d like to find a range with other muzzleloaders. I’m getting tired of someone running towards me with a fire extinguisher when they see the smoke from my pan.

Welcome from Oklahoma! I grew up in Clifton, NJ. Glad to know there are muzzleloaders in NJ. I shoot a .50 Cal Thompson-Center flintlock, among others.

Back