• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Mishawaka

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name
Is Caleb and I’m from Mishawaka IN. Thank you for letting me join- I shoot a Kibler Col 54 that I put together and it’s my first and only. Looking for a smoothbore. Thanks again and hope to get to know y’all!

Attachments

• 9C3A65FF-9052-4293-875E-76A4334F4094.jpeg
    9C3A65FF-9052-4293-875E-76A4334F4094.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 8
  • 59377A82-9817-4025-BE6E-68712427EE0B.jpeg
    59377A82-9817-4025-BE6E-68712427EE0B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name
Is Caleb and I’m from Mishawaka IN. Thank you for letting me join- I shoot a Kibler Col 54 that I put together and it’s my first and only. Looking for a smoothbore. Thanks again and hope to get to know y’all!
Hi Caleb -- I'm not too far from you -- live in Three Rivers, MI and work in Elkhart. Currently shooting a custom .45 rifle, pistol, and .62 smoothbore (all flinters). Would be neat to meet up for a shoot (I've got a modest range set up on my farm). Always looking for people in the area who might be interested in some historical trekking if that is within your scope of interest.

Hi Caleb -- I'm not too far from you -- live in Three Rivers, MI and work in Elkhart. Currently shooting a custom .45 rifle, pistol, and .62 smoothbore (all flinters). Would be neat to meet up for a shoot (I've got a modest range set up on my farm). Always looking for people in the area who might be interested in some historical trekking if that is within your scope of interest.
That sounds great! I just joined up with the Stones Trace Regulators. I'd love to meet up some time. I am really new to all this so any wisdom I can soak up Im all in.

Latest posts

Back