• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Icy Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebjr

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Bob from West Central IN. I found the forum while searching for something to do while everything outside is covered with 2" of solid ice. Looks like a good place to meet some new friends with the same interests that I have. I've been shooting and collecting front loaders from the age of ten and love to turn an "old Rusty" into an "Old Trusty". Can't wait to gain some new tricks from some of the experts here.

:hatsoff: Welcome Bob,good to have ya here.I think you'll like it here and it can become very addictive.Enjoy.Griz

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable folks here to help. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Boy, oh boy, do we have some info for YOU! Stop in at the gun builder's bench and listen to the experts chat...it will blow your mind!
Some of the most knowledgeable minds and talented craftsmen in the world reside here (present company excluded, unless it pertains to airplanes or motorcycles) so be sure to tune in for plenty of BP restoration goodies!

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum! We have lots of snow here, and there is nothing worse than ice, so be careful.

Welcome to the MLF Bob! Glad you found our camp. Sure would like to see some pic's of your projects. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Back