• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Great Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the pictures? Photshopped? Move on and don't look back Problem solved. You didn't REALLY want it anyway. :mad: :rolleyes:
Just pointing out the obvious to help protect our community. We're supposed to look out for each other on here.

A buyer asked for specifics and as you can see, he turned it down.

Clearly stated that I'm not doubting the sale, just doubting the first run of pictures where he forgot to make the areas transparent. Wood background will leave a dark gray or black shadow, not bright tan.

This clearly is not wood grain. Nor is it from the lighting.
View attachment 273137
Compare to new pic
View attachment 273188

Anyone care to call me any more names when you compare the original pics to the new pics?

I'm on a phone and could clearly spot that it was an overlay.

Even the item description is a photo.

Along with being under valued by at least 400 bucks.
Screenshot_20231130_035612_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231130_072447_Chrome.jpg

These pictures were sent to me from the seller. I requested pictures of the flash hole and pan. Does this help with any suspicions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130_112524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231130_112524_Chrome.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231130_112550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231130_112550_Chrome.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back