• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

got the Hawken!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellers, got the Hawken for 125.00. It's in really nice shape, and the only thing it needed was a nipple. Here's a picture with my latest forged camp/side knife. The knife has a forged plow point blade, hand finished with elk horn handle and oosic spacer. The tail end has poured pewter that I patinated. Overall it's about 10". Thanks for lookin'...Bud
muzzy.jpg

muzzy3.jpg

Looks like a deal to me, what calibre and maker?
Ilike that knife too, I always figured the spear point makes for the strongest blade. I'm going to have to set my forge back up.

and the only thing it needed was a nipple.
Sweet deal, a half price special. Really good looking Knife. Ive got a TC Hawken that has a nipple bonded to the gun, How bouts I send it to you, we trade, and this way youll never have to worry about missing nipples? :crackup:

With you finding yours for $125.00 and me paying $100.00 for a new condition TC Hawken we will be seeing some people turn green soon.
Jim

Sure wish I could find some of those kinds of deals! If a feller could find those everyday he could quit working. :hatsoff:

Back