• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fun with toboggan!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riku

40 Cal.
Reaction score
196521_1861184699989_1552081957_1890299_8315958_n.jpg

-----I only ever rode a tobagan once--my brother's wife was sitting right in front of me---""WELL""--over the river and through the woods--thought I was gonna die--""WELL""--she gave me hell at the end of ride-said I'm supposed to watch what I'm holding on to next time---that' s why I almost fell off "NOTHING TO HOLD ON TO"----- :nono: -- :idunno: -- :nono:

Who is the chicken at the top of the hill? :haha: Get him in the game as they say no guts no glory! :idunno: Looks like lots of fun! :hmm: :v
Dusty :wink:

Latest posts

Back