• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

From behind Enemy lines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveH

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been reading "The Muzzle Loading Cap Lock Rifle" by Ned Roberts and found a factory Jukar Kentucky to shoot again. Years ago after Vietnam, I had a Zouave and shot it a lot. Sold it. Living in California is nice but not like the United States. But I was born here and I'm not abandoning it to these folks. My family dates to the original Minute Men, one relative was a Minute Man. I like shooting, golf and fixing watches. Looking forward to this forum.
Keep your powder dry.

Welcome to the group, America ain't the same so us older folk and veterans just have to do the best we can. Have fun and be safe

Welcome to the Forum, we are glad to have you here. :hatsoff:

And Thank You for your Service.

You can be proud of your Family history, and I salute your determination in the face of Left Coast Lunacy. I visited there when I retired but, as beautiful as it is, I could not think of living in a place where the Government is so hostile to Liberty. Having lived in Western Pennsylvania all my life, I might as well carry on the Fight here as well.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome Dave. I lived I SoCal (Inland Empire area) 'til I was 45. Moved to Texas and I love it here but I do miss the mountains a lot. No matter where we are from we vets gotta enjoy ourselves. Lobby to try to change some of the odd laws they have about shooting lead!

Back