• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD For Sale -- An unused Package of 6 Slix-Shot Nipples for Pietta Revolvers M6 X.75 thread #830819P

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale 1 package of Slixshot Black Powder Nipples for Pietta Revolvers
SliXshot Nipples give Better Ignition and Reliability in your Percussion Revolvers
New SliXshot black powder nipples are made from 416 stainless steel and designed to increase ignition performance and reliability.
Nipples have an enlarged chamber leading to the flash hole, allowing for a hotter spark.
Stainless construction prevents rust corrosion.
SliXshot Nipples work with the following Caps (Standard or Magnum)
• Remington #10
• CCI #11
• Winchester #11
• RWS 1075
SliXshot Nipples fit the following caliber revolvers
• 36 Caliber
• 44 Caliber

1 Package of 6 Slix-Shot nipples for Pietta Cap-n-Ball Revolvers, M6 X.75 thread #830819P, $39 Shipped

Paypal or Personal Check
This post is cross-posted on other forums
PM with questions
Thanks for looking
--Dawg
IMG_1947.JPG

Last edited:
Good Morning:
According to the information I have from the TRM & Slix-Shot websites, they take the same nipples as Uberti, 12-28 thread Treso 11-50-166.
These pictured are for metric threads, but I have sold the set of Treso nipples for "Colt, New Italian Revolvers"
I do have a set of 12 TRM nipples for Uberti Revolvers, if you want to try those.
No guarantees
https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/...uberti-revolver-nipples-using-10-caps.171638/Thanks
--Dawg

This is the information from the Slix-Shot Website:
Will your Nipples (cones) fit an Armi San Marco (ASM) or an Armi San Paolo (ASP)?
Yes... Most of them used standard SAE 12-28 threads. If that is your case then you'll want the "Uberti" version of our nipples.
It will cost you $45 to find out.
Thanks
--Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back