• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock muzzleloaders will rule again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've known for years that an enemy could develop anti-satellite weapons. The FBI is reported to have informed county sheriffs that it is only a matter of time until another terrorist attack upon the USA, not "if", but when. All those military-age, single men coming into the US courtesy of Biden's admin.?? It was a bunch of Saudi guys that did the 9/11 thing, so think about it. Power plants, internet cloud-storage plants, utility plants, all under threat. Scary, huh?

Does anyone here remember back sometime around 95 when there were enormous power outages in the United states? The news media was saying it's because people are using so much power for their air conditioners but men who worked at these power plants said that the grid is not connected in such a way that all these power plants would be shutting down and there was something else going on.

I think it was in 95 or 96 for most people it's long forgotten like things that happened a few months ago were last year
Old enough to remember the lights going out in new york city for three days or so. Was not s good look for them back then.

We've already had vandals shoot out power stations in rural areas; look for such stuff to increase; and stock up on stuff you may need once Labor Day gets here; the approach of the election will cause a run on you-know-what again. Esp. is there's a terror attack.

I have always liked Archery over Muzzle loading. I have now made myself a target here....😅
Same here. There's a reason my deerstalker is my favorite hunting gun, its short and easy to carry on my back while im holding my bow. In my state m/l season is the last month of bow season. If they were close I'd use my bow, to far, the lyman stepped in.😁

Old enough to remember the lights going out in new york city for three days or so. Was not s good look for them back then.
2003, the entire northeast went dark after a circuit breaker at a substation failed and caused a cascade effect.

A friend was asked about it. He never knew it happened, he was at a week-long medieval camping event. THOSE are the ones who will survive. ;)

2003, the entire northeast went dark after a circuit breaker at a substation failed and caused a cascade effect.

A friend was asked about it. He never knew it happened, he was at a week-long medieval camping event. THOSE are the ones who will survive. ;)
And those are the ones who will not be driving battery operated electric vehicles

Trick is to cook them slow, in a crockpot with a little cider vinegar. When the meat is tender enough to shred with a fork, add the cumin, garlic and chili powder and a few onions and simmer it on low to meld the flavors

Figure cats are more handy to have around then trying to get part of a meal out of one of them,
They keep the rodnt population down in can actually be trained to hunt and bring rabbits or rats or them damn little yappen dogs back to you so you can eat those

I was thinking today of a modern bolt action rifle being converted to flintlock,
Or match lock or something of that sort. When people who had ammunition to begin with of blown it all away.

Back