• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

fish creek rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott fellows

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Be sure and mark your calender for the 6th annual fish creek free for all rendezvous. it's a pre 1840's all primitive event. there is a woodswalk and hawk and knife throwing. most times we do a smoothbore shoot of some kind and archery as well. it is held the 2nd weekend in july 11th-13th. it is a come early and stay late camp. the fee is $20, wood water and latrines provided. there is a place to swim as well. greenhorns are welcome as well.if you have a canoe and want to bring it you're welcome to. any more questions you can msg me here or at my email
[email protected]
or on my home phone:
989-981-6529
scott fellows

hope to see some of you folks this year.
pieman

sorry about that claude, i wasn't thinking straight must be. this event is held in michigan about 40 miles northwest of lansing. if anyone needs directions just give me a shout. it has pretty much turned into a weeklong event. we have had as many as 15 camps by tuesday. like i said you can come early and stay late if you choose to do so. also traders are welcome.
pieman

Back