• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

first deer kill

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
My AMM buddy's kid Aaron turned 12 and was able to hunt this year.
Aaron is quite a good shooter and usally wins his age division at rondys when he is not chasing the wimmins.
Any way one shot kill after a sucessful stalk.
Coulden't tell who was more excited me or Tom his dad.
This was back in Nov during our rifle season.

Aarons20deer2021.jpg

He's probably hooked for life...with a possible sidetrack of time for them "wimmins"

that's good stuff GMB ,he's a luck ladd to be able to learn to hunt,stalk,track and such with his Dad and you.

Cheers to the young mans first deer!

Good for him! Is that an old doe? Tell me about that rifle he used. I built a little .54 for my daughter that may be the twin to that one. Is it custom? Bill

Good stuff! Now tell him to find him a "wimmins" that likes to hunt and he'll have the best of both worlds. :thumbsup:

Not wantin to speak for GMBoy, but that rifle looks a lot like a Traditions Deer Hunter. I have one that has seen a little bit of action and while they are not very HC or PC or any kinda "C" for that matter, they are good little guns and do lend themselves to a bit of cutting down in the butt stock if needed. Have a very good trigger.

Just wondering, I never saw another rifle with the little piece of rib and the one thimble. I built hers like that to cut down on weight, I thought I had an original idea. There's nothing new under the sun, I guess. Bill

He has a different look in his eye than a lot of kids his age. Way to go to him! I expect we'll see more pics of him w/game in the years to come!

Latest posts

Back