• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Father’s Day range time

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevey30

32 Cal
Reaction score
So my kid took me shooting today and we took along our Kentucky 45 pistol and the Pietta 36 1858. I would like to say I got to shoot some, but think he did most of the shooting. He ran 20 shots through the 45 and we did 24 shots in the Pietta. Never thought I would see the day he shot BO more than modern pistols. Had a great FD with him and a blast at the range. Happy Fatgers Day to all.

And the same to you. I installed a video app this afternoon so I could call my son, and wish HIM a Happy Father's Day for a change. My reward was getting to watch my new grandbaby sleeping soundly, with her mouth half open and her eyes half closed.
It took 71 years for me to have the chance to see that, and it was definitely worth the wait. If this covid-19 manure ever simmers down, I'll be able to drive to New Mexico and actually hold her...
Meanwhile, Happy Father's Day to all you dads and grandads out there - and to all the mamas who put up with our sorry butts. :)

Last edited:
Back