• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Euroarms 1851 Navy Sheriff's model (.36 cal)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjobison

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a Euroarms 1851 Navy that I need to get rid of.

It’s currently not in a condition that would be the safest to fire, there are some missing and worn out parts but with some restoration it can probably be up and running once again.

It’s in .36 caliber and is a sheriffs
model (as it has a shorter 5” barrel)

Since it’s not in the best condition I’m looking at selling it for $135, but if that’s too much I’m willing to make offers
0DC6058B-8A99-42A1-94CA-945392E35CA4.jpeg
01144FFF-AA31-48A6-9DE2-34E8DB6834DA.jpeg
C47244B0-0453-458F-A2E7-5FF48B2392F9.jpeg

If parts are just worn and/or missing but is as pictured and described I will take it for $100 shipped tmd in SC.

So what parts are exactly missing and what parts are worn,you saying some parts missing and some parts worn doesn’t tell anybody anything about the condition.I would be interested if there was more information.

So what parts are exactly missing and what parts are worn,you saying some parts missing and some parts worn doesn’t tell anybody anything about the condition.I would be interested if there was more information.
Some of the nipples are worn out and the main missing part seems to be a Retaining pin for the la

Also the metal looks worn, but could use some reblueing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back