• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Double barreled flintlock pistols $300 ONE TO GO. SOLD steg49

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steg49

40 years of muzzle loading
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have one double barrel flintlock pistols, lightly used, approx. 20 gauge smooth bore. Barrels are clean no pits, both spark well both missing ramrods.. Possibly came from military heritage site a number of years ago. Has an engraved into the handle a B. Asking $300 SHIPPED. See photos steg49

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
NO TAKERS? Well I'll lower the price to $300 shipped. Also if the low ballers want to try all I will have to do is say yes or no. steg49

Last edited:
Just pulled the barrel AHU UDR INDIA E/5083 11/10/89. These have been used by the previous own but the locks only required minor cleaning, so I hadn't pulled the barrel. All was clean on the underside. steg49

I have one double barrel flintlock pistols, lightly used, approx. 20 gauge smooth bore. Barrels are clean no pits, both spark well both missing ramrods.. Possibly came from military heritage site a number of years ago. Has an engraved into the handle a B. Asking $300 SHIPPED. See photos steg49
3rds on I'll buy if not sold.
Just sent you a PM to confirm .
Relic shooter

I don't understand, these were there for over a week with no response. Now there are 3 in this order #1 Snelling, #2 reloader4410, #3 Relic shooter. I will PM if the list gets shorter. Thanks for the response truly appreciated. steg49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back