• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Daniel Boone TV Series on MeTV

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to laugh...saw an episode recently...Daniel had a loaded and cocked flintlock pistol that he proceeded to shove inside the front of his pants :doh:

Is the DVD set some of you have, the one that comes from China. That's the only set I ever saw advertised for sale.

Thanks.

truth be told it was davy's connection to sam houston in congress that persauded him to head to texas. he was hopeing for land grant and possible gold findings that houston had convinced him of. and he hoped that houstons army would come to the rescue of the alamo. his portayal by thornton is much closer to the truth than john wayne's is.
and yeah I look the d. boone metv show occasionally.

Watched Dan'l, Davey, and Jim Bowie on TV.
The ole man allowed it, but said after every show.
Them black powder guns are useless toys.

In 61 they sold Davey Crockett knives. They were mail order and my folks would not let me have one.
Dixie still sells gen 4 knives (made in India).

It took me over 50 years, but I got my gen 1 Dickson Crockett knife. It cost way more than the $4.95 they sold for back then.

dickson.jpg

sheath.jpg

Back