• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Custom Thompson Center Flintlock .58 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffg

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thompson Center Renegade Flintlock .58 cal w/ a slow R/B Twist 1in60" Twist.
New Barrel was rebored to .58 cal by famed Pennsylvania Gunsmith Bobby Hoyt.
This Flintlock is in new condition, never fired, Stock is new, Lock is new, Barrel is new
This Big gun is ready to hunt the Largest Game $899 + $40 ship & ins

DSCN2713.JPG
DSCN2713.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2717.JPG
    DSCN2717.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 64
more pictures upon request

Attachments

• DSCN3036.JPG
    DSCN3036.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN3035.JPG
    DSCN3035.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN3047.JPG
    DSCN3047.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 112
Can you tell me if you have shot this ?
What size Ball/Parch combination
Or Maxi? What charge and powder. Love me some 58
Thank you

Attachments

• 3FE57B0D-E938-43E9-9344-4D0915AA4631.jpeg
    3FE57B0D-E938-43E9-9344-4D0915AA4631.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 30
This gun was sold a couple of months ago, do not know why it's back up again
It's up because you never followed instructions nor closed the ad as directed by the forum when it sold and Africa58double made a comment to the un-closed item that's still listed for sale.
It's a simple thing that the seller need's to do, "how to" mark an item as "sold" is a header to this section.
If sellers would do that,, the classifieds wouldn't be cluttered with this manure
It's your responsibility,, you posted it, and it's still for sale,,
simply posting "sold" here in the posting comments isn't doing the job of the seller. You had to jump into a hoop to sell it,, now is time to jump out,, and help everyone.

Last edited:
It is very discouraging to peruse the Classified, For Sale section of the forum, be able to go back as far as year & a half ago, & to find dozens & dozens of weapons that the Original Poster/Seller has simply forgotten about.

That did not sell, that did sell, that the seller sold elsewhere, or decided to stop trying to sell, But left the For Sale add up in the header to thoroughly confuse everyone that sees it.

Every week at least a couple of these old adds are brought forward to the head of the For Sale list, by hopeful buyers, trying to make a purchase.

It would be a kindness to all prospective purchasers if those members that have posted a For Sale add in the last 2 years, would check to make sure that your add(s) have all been properly closed out.

Last edited:
How about all adds just automatically get trashed after six weeks or a month unless renewed?

I like being able to review old adds for price reference etc.
I have always assumed, dangerous word, that allowing members to be able to track the price that something sold for was the reason for so many archival pages of For Sale postings.

And, I agree that having those archival pages as a reference is a nice feature of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back