• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Crockett's Camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifle4532

32 Cal.
Reaction score
In 1769 Robert Crockett, Long Hunter was killed in Overton County Tennessee by Cherokee Indians. He was the first white man killed in the middle Tn area. Our group will sponsor an event called "Robert Crockett-Long Hunter Days" the third weekend of April 2013. Festivities will include a colonial fair, Long Hunter Family Kin reunion, Colonial Canoe Race, period camps. History Demonstrations, Hawk Competition, etc....Livingston Tennessee this April!

Is there a muzzleloader group in Overton or is it a historical society type group. Either way it sounds interesting and I'll try my best to be there.

P.S. hope y'all can arrange some type of shooting matches.

Jed, where are you in Tenn? We are having a "zombie" shoot at our monthly meeting tonight!

We signed up a new member tonight from Baxter. Would love to have you join up. Our next meeting will be our annual turkey shoot the Sunday before thanksgiving.

We are a fun group. We avoid thread counting and serious shooters. It's fun or we don't do it!

Back