• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Compareing Gas Prices

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about putting things into perspective, has anyone looked at the difference between a gallon of Rebel Yell and a gallon of Canadian Club? Frankly, after half a pint of either, I don't care what the price of anything is...... :eek:ff: :imo: :thumbsup:

lehigh, I bet you walk A LOT down under! at that price, we in the good ole USA shouldn't complain too much. Canadians pay quite a bit for their petrol as well. Gas way too high in your country, as it takes about 5 litres to make ONE USA gallon! Talk about OUCH in the wallet! Maybe we should all go back to horses, after all, you can always graze 'em in your back yard!!! AND....they're PC to boot, you wouldn't have to move your "vehicle" after you're done setting up your camp! :imo: :crackup:

Ever time I "hitchhiked", I always wound up further away from my destination then when I started!! :hmm: :: :: :cry:

It would probably help if you got someone to put you on the right side of the road, afore you stuck yore thumb out. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Ever time I "hitchhiked", I always wound up further away from my destination then when I started!! :hmm: :: :: :cry:

It would probably help if you got someone to put you on the right side of the road, afore you stuck yore thumb out. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:hmm: I never really thot about it before, but,.. I bet thet would make a "difference",.... THANKS !! :thumbsup: :applause: ::

Latest posts

Back