• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Colorado Gun Collectors Association Gun Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Colorado Gun Collectors Association's 49th Annual Gun Show is in 9 days.
Did anyone go to the 48th?
Were there any M/Ls? A few? A bunch? any builders?

This would be western close to me (260 miles each way) but I would only be going to look at (Maybe handle) traditional M/Ls I would hate to drive 5 hours over two passes & find no traditional muzzle loaders :doh:

Also, Are any of you going to this one?

i went last year. a lot of old guns, not so much muzzleloaders. there were two resalers with modern muzzleloaders, not inlines, selling them for decent prices. a l,ot of sxs percussion shotguns, itallian, english, spanish and a few rusted tc hunters and similar type of guns.
post civil war, ww1 and ww2 mostly.

I went a couple years ago, your best bet if your going is to look for parts. I got two Getz .50 37" swamped barrels for what I think was a good price. He had another that I couldn't afford.
But I saw no longrifles for sale.
Maybe I'll see you there.

:( just as I thought, I don't think I'll spend the gas $ & 10+ hours of drive time, in order to see a handful of mostly factory muzzle loaders :td:

Back