• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Clearwater Hat Plantation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a top of the line hat made by Clearwater hats. They use only the best wool out of beaver. This model is called the Plantation hat and costs $200+ new. My head above the ears is around 23 1/2 inches so this is an XL size hat. The brim is approx 3 3/4 inches wide and the height is approx 4 1/4inches high. The turkey feather I added and can be removed. Could use a little cleaning and maybe some steam shaping to put it in pristine condition. I’m asking $100 plus $15 for shipping. Hats are a pain to ship because of the size of the box it takes.

Attachments

• IMG_7227.jpeg
    IMG_7227.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7226.jpeg
    IMG_7226.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7228.jpeg
    IMG_7228.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Somebody needs to jump on this hat! Check out the Clearwater hat website. Their hats are the absolute best and most historically authentic. Shipping for this will be a minimum $20. This hat can be steamed and custom reshaped however you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back